Welcome To Richmond - Steely Green | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Welcome To Richmond - Steely Green

So glad hes getting a go little man with a huge work ethic and little man syndrome love it push up mk2, eat em alive champion were all behind ya

Reactions: 2 users
He has been close to playing on a few occasions. I know he was the first emergency against Freo a couple of weeks ago.

So this isn’t a case of getting picked because we have no one else.

Reactions: 1 user
Well done, Seely congrats lad.

Should've played in the season opener with his preseason.

Another mystifying selection f up.

Well done, Seely congrats lad.

Should've played in the season opener with his preseason.

Another mystifying selection f up.
Really? He trained well but i had Seth in front of him.
It hang been a farce imo

Really? He trained well but i had Seth in front of him.
It hang been a farce imo
Green had playerd very well in the games prior to the last praccie match and had a big pre season.

They selected blokes who didn't play all the praccy games in Graham and Moju if im not mistaken, happy to be corrected.

Both Steely and Seth were deserving of debuts and had both earned it with their pre seasons efforts.

So glad hes getting a go little man with a huge work ethic and little man syndrome love it push up mk2, eat em alive champion were all behind ya
Not certain but I'm pretty sure he was getting up Lobby's nose a few times during the magoos game last weekend, no backward steps from the little Tiger.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Well done to the lad.
May not otherwise have gotten this opportunity if all players were fit but he's now got one to show his stuff on the bigger stage.
Life is about taking your opportunities. Hope he goes well.

Reactions: 5 users
Green had playerd very well in the games prior to the last praccie match and had a big pre season.

They selected blokes who didn't play all the praccy games in Graham and Moju if im not mistaken, happy to be corrected.

Both Steely and Seth were deserving of debuts and had both earned it with their pre seasons efforts.
Moju played but Graham didn’t. Green was an emergency for round 0

Love the type who is quiet and unassuming off the field and yet ferocious and highly competitive on it.

Good luck young fella..!

Not certain but I'm pretty sure he was getting up Lobby's nose a few times during the magoos game last weekend, no backward steps from the little Tiger.
Yeah I'm pretty sure the property steward hates him. Pretty much every game I've seen and I only missed last Sunday live, his jumper gets ripped up as he has a "push and shove". He stands up for his mates.