We will beat Collingwood! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

We will beat Collingwood!

A

admin

Doesn't anybody have anything good to say about Richmond.
I am sick of all the players being bagged.
If the pretend cup was typical of what our season is going to be, then we'd have to look for where the problem lies.
C'mon it's only one loss, no need to slit our wrists just yet.
Our list isn't that bad, but to read the posts this week you'd think we didn't have one decent player on it.
No doubt an inglorious loss is good for business on the message board though, ha. ;D
We'll beat the Pies in round 1....my gut instinct tells me so.
Cheer up people, think how good it will be singing the song again. :D
Go Tiges.

;D Obviously a Collingwood supporter, ha. I can see the fear in those eyes. ;D
Go Tiges.

Rosy3 said "C'mon it's only one loss, no need to slit our wrists just yet. "

The need to slit our wrists came a long time ago . If we were fair dinkum we would have done it by now. Which leaves only one explanation for why there is so many Richmond supporters left; we're a masochistic bunch.

Go Tiges

Sorry Rosy but if we do not improve 200% (an improvement of 100% still wont be enough!), the question will not be will we beat Collingwood, it will be can we get within 10 goals of Collingwood.

I'll support you Rosy

I think we can and will beat Collingwood.

The players that played last Friday need a good kick up the b...d and I think that may have already happened.

The usual culprits will not get a game next week

Bidders will be replaced by Campo
Houlihan will be replaced by Ty
and Ben Holland will make a comback

Lets not get so down this early in the season. Remeber last year we came out fighting and made the Wizard Cup Final then fell away.

Lets Roar Again

Khan

I'll support you Rosy

I think we can and will beat Collingwood.

The players that played last Friday need a good kick up the b...d and I think that may have already happened.

The usual culprits will not get a game next week

Bidders will be replaced by Campo
Houlihan will be replaced by Ty
and Ben Holland will make a comback

Lets not get so down this early in the season. Remeber last year we came out fighting and made the Wizard Cup Final then fell away.

Lets Roar Again

Khan

We match up well on Collingwood as our 11--3 record in the last 14 games and 5 out of the last 6 testifies. So I'm quietly confident. If we play with some semblace of a system we could comfortably win by 5-6 goals.

C'mon tiges get that belief back. :)