We Need James Frawley | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

We Need James Frawley

goose

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 11, 2005
I have been watching him closely and think Frawley will take Scarletts mantle as the best Full Back in the comp once Scarlett retires. Lets be honest, our key defenders are not up to it - in saying that I think Moore is a good second tall but Thuersfield and mcguane aren't up to it.

Frawley is strong - quick - attacking and has good skills. He is also a terrific spoiler.
We sould have to give up something to get him but by my reckoning we have the makings of a terrific midfield, our forward line is developing but we need a big key defender to help round us out.

Is there any indication at all that he's going to be up for trade or is this just wishful thinking?

I would think just wishful thinking - the demosn won't give him up, i just reckon he would suit us down to the gound. Probably no chance of gettnig him unfortunately

Kinda funny now, people were writing this kid off early in his career.
To be honest I can see any of the young starting 22 demons leaving them for another young developing club, would be better off trying to go for someone from a club on the way down.
That being said, we aren't in a position to start topping up yet... NO SHORTCUTS... remember?

I'm very impressed with James Frawley also and he is only going to get better.
There is no way Melbourne could trade him. He only recently signed a contract extension.

Surprised the saints didn't grab him. Would be a handy addition to their team

Bugga - won't be getting him then. I think a dey defender has got to be our draft/trade priority this year

the other night on 'on the couch' milhouse said gc asked about him and were flat out told not interested

Disco08 said:
Is there any indication at all that he's going to be up for trade or is this just wishful thinking?

We could use the argument that he might like to play at the club where his uncle became such a legend.

We need Nick Riewoldt, Ablett, Sandilands and Scarlett too but it ain't going to happen so why bother posting about it.

SAF said:
We need Nick Riewoldt, Ablett, Sandilands and Scarlett too but it ain't going to happen so why bother posting about it.

Rack of SAF you Muppet. If I want to post about it I will, if you have nothing constructive to add, crawl back into the hole you got out off and stay there.