We Are Favourites To Win For The First Time This Year | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

We Are Favourites To Win For The First Time This Year

i'm suprised freo are favourites,

actually more disappointed they weren't rank outsiders.

Going in as favourites instead of underdogs..
A good test for coach and team to see how we handle it as history shows we haven't been great in this respect.
Even though we should be a good chance to win I don't take anything for granted. Certainly not this season anyway.

The bookies are having a laugh, surely.

No sane man would put their hard earned down at that price on a team that has won one game out of 11 with an average losing margin of what we have.

Pretty good value on the Eagles at $2 if you ask me.

Very odd odds really, West Coast were quite good against Geelong last week and they dominated the whole game against Melbourne at the G 4-5 weeks ago.

$2 on a team as bad as West Coast.

Lay that all day on the worst coached & recruited team in the country.

$2 on West Coast is a bargain. I'd lay some cash on West Coast, then when the Tigers have the customary bad start and are down by 5 goals, hedge your bet with some on the Tigers at much higher odds. Can't lose ;D

Chocco said:
I think it's because of our wet weather form. Should be wet on Sunday

What are the odds of the weatherman getting the weather right for Sunday?