Watching with Envy | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Watching with Envy

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
Watching the VFL match between Bendigo and the GC.Geez their footskills make us look 2nd rate.How sad.
Impressed with:
Matera:Livewire up fwd and up the ground,Kicked 2 goals to halftime.
Weller:What a solid unit.very impresive
Lenny?:I think thats his name.Like Matera a real liverwire up fwd.
Mckenzie:Smooth mover and an excellent kick
Smith:Very mobile Ruckman.

And they still got the all those juicey Rnd picks in the ND to come.

On a side note.Margiliani for the Bombers would be a good mature age target for us.

Who cares what GC have got, i'll just concentrate on what we have!

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
Watching the VFL match between Bendigo and the GC.Geez their footskills make us look 2nd rate.How sad.
Impressed with:
Matera:Livewire up fwd and up the ground,Kicked 2 goals to halftime.
Weller:What a solid unit.very impresive
Lenny?:I think thats his name.Like Matera a real liverwire up fwd.
Mckenzie:Smooth mover and an excellent kick
Smith:Very mobile Ruckman.

And they still got the all those juicey Rnd picks in the ND to come.

On a side note.Margiliani for the Bombers would be a good mature age target for us.

The AFL is a tougher gig than this though. A lot of our blokes would look to be very good footabllers at this level.

Point in case, have seen Swan Districts play twice this year. Roach, Krakouer and Casserly were involed on both occassions, and they looked like brilliant footballers with their disposal skills.

Geez! Taztiger and Mappa tassie gettin cosy. We gunna start a breedin program to re-establish the Tasmanian Tiger or what? ;D