Walls, Frawley, Wallace and even bloody Geishen | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Walls, Frawley, Wallace and even bloody Geishen

Crumpet_Avenger

Tiger Rookie
Feb 9, 2010
melb
Can anyone believe these people are employed to give expert tips or comments when they clearly havent had much expertise in the past?

If i got sacked from my job, Id love a tv network to come and give me massive money to talk crap....

I must admit last lear I liked listening to walls and hunt because they took the urine out of each other and it was abit of fun. Now Hunt has gone its all changed. But frawley clearly has no idea, althought when not a special comment man he is funny with dunstall on the footy program fri night at 6.30.. on foxtel... but thats not as a special comments mnan like his apparently does on MMM. Wallace is the worst of the lot and the fact sen got him makes me wanna stop listening to them all together and then (SPEW UP) You dont get the arse as a coach if you are so clever. It infuriates me. Since Billy left the morning glory, sen has gone downhill... watson seems to think he is some sort of genius in the morning yet when he is the channel 7 sports presenter he becomes a nerd who is in awe of jennifer keyte... He's an ex coach too who is apparently a boundary rider/ expert. its crap.. If they were bloody expewrts they would be coaching teams to flags...

Geishen is seen to be some sort of celebrity offering all the umpires rules...

why should these guys even get recruited? Fair dinkum... none of them can coach yet they all know exactly what needs to be done to win a game?

give me a break...

You guys surely know... ya had ya turn, now just move on... Not up to it, past it, never at it. use whatever term you want but I dont like listeing to so called experts who cant keep the job they were assigned....

Crumpet_Avenger said:
Can anyone believe these people are employed to give expert tips or comments when they clearly havent had much expertise in the past?

If i got sacked from my job, Id love a tv network to come and give me massive money to talk crap....

I must admit last lear I liked listening to walls and hunt because they took the urine out of each other and it was abit of fun. Now Hunt has gone its all changed. But frawley clearly has no idea, althought when not a special comment man he is funny with dunstall on the footy program fri night at 6.30.. on foxtel... but thats not as a special comments mnan like his apparently does on MMM. Wallace is the worst of the lot and the fact sen got him makes me wanna stop listening to them all together and then (SPEW UP) You dont get the arse as a coach if you are so clever. It infuriates me. Since Billy left the morning glory, sen has gone downhill... watson seems to think he is some sort of genius in the morning yet when he is the channel 7 sports presenter he becomes a nerd who is in awe of jennifer keyte... He's an ex coach too who is apparently a boundary rider/ expert. its crap.. If they were bloody expewrts they would be coaching teams to flags...

why should these guys even get recruited? Fair dinkum... none of them can coach yet they all know exactly what needs to be done to win a game?

give me a break...

You guys surely know... ya had ya turn, now just move on... Not up to it, past it, never at it. use whatever term you want but I dont like listeing to so called experts who cant keep the job they were assigned....

Newspaper journos are even worse.

Yeah it is funny isn't it.

Get the arse for being a terrible coach, then you get a high paying job offering special comments for the very job you got sacked from!

a bit harsh on frawley - played over 250 games did he?

must know a bit about the game and i think hes winning percentage as coach was about 40% or something better than most tigers coaches in the last 25 years

and you cant blame him alone for the recruits where as wallet had a lot of say in recruiting (Kent/Jordy)

Crumpet_Avenger said:

give me a break...

Your kidding us aren't you steamy crumpet?
On this thread you go on a full rant at a bunch of our previous failed coaches for being celebrity heads with their media expert comments, yet you start another thread where you kiss arse on Gerard Healy for being a never coached celebrity head media expert comments man who knows everything there is to know about all our players.
No fair trying to start to discussions where you take both opposite sides of the arguement.

Is there something wrong with you?

I named these people for a reason, Not every expert commentator is a clown, the one's I named are IMO.

Like I said in my other thread, I dont normally agree with Healy, yet this weak he is right on the button. Our next crop of kids think they have made it already, they are way ahead of themselves. Martin is the only exception if you ask me. He is going to be a champion. Cotchin needs to get a bigger tank if he wants to take us to the top. Being named captain last week was premature. Leadership isnt the only ingredient. You still need to get the bloody footy.

Take the time to read the threads properly instead of mouthing off half cocked

thejinx said:
Yeah it is funny isn't it.

Get the arse for being a terrible coach, then you get a high paying job offering special comments for the very job you got sacked from!

It's called the boys club. Either that or Anita's doing favours for some people.

Crumpet_Avenger said:
Take the time to read the threads properly instead of mouthing off half cocked

Ha, you can talk!:

Crumpet_Avenger said:
If they were bloody expewrts they would be coaching teams to flags...

Just because you are not in the driver's seat doesn't mean you have no idea - like you they aren't coaching, but are handing out expert advice, just the medium is different.

Now don;t misinterpret me as a supporter of the guys you took an uneducated shot at - I'm not! I criticised the selection of Frawley from the day he was appointed (good bloke - can't coach).