video of Jack's 10 goals today... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

video of Jack's 10 goals today...

Jacks 10

For those of you who were on the moon or somewhere far far away and did'nt see it..... here's Jack!

(Match highlights) Jack Riewoldt 10 Goals (full 10 at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHg5IYT-XIs )

Re: Jacks 10

From those of us far, far away...............THANKS. :clap :clap

Has the potential to be Richmond's second legendary Jack, I'm really pleased that he is stringing performances together - and surviving freezing afternoons at Craigieburn watching his team-mates

Well done, Jack, keep it up, a Coleman beckons

waiting since 80 said:
For those of you who were on the moon or somewhere far far away and did'nt see it..... here's Jack!

(Match highlights) Jack Riewoldt 10 Goals (full 10 at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHg5IYT-XIs )

Awesome Waiting. Thanks!

waiting since 80 said:

I really needed anything from yesterday, thanks ws80.

Was at the game and I almost missed his 10th goal. Sitting watching the game, my young son tells me he needs to go to the toilet, "Oh no I may miss his ten goals haul". We were on the first tier, we make it to the toilets, he does his thing, I hear the biggest roar. I said to my son, this time you don't need to wash your hands and made a quick exit. Instead of going down to our seating area, we take a few step up to the second tier. Get there, see Jack start his walk in for goal, hold my son in my arms tell him that Jack going for 10. Watch Jack kick the ball through the goals, jump in the air kiss my son. What a great day.

No 4 said:
Was at the game and I almost missed his 10th goal. Sitting watching the game, my young son tells me he needs to go to the toilet, "Oh no I may miss his ten goals haul". We were on the first tier, we make it to the toilets, he does his thing, I hear the biggest roar. I said to my son, this time you don't need to wash your hands and made a quick exit. Instead of going down to our seating area, we take a few step up to the second tier. Get there, see Jack start his walk in for goal, hold my son in my arms tell him that Jack going for 10. Watch Jack kick the ball through the goals, jump in the air kiss my son. What a great day.

I love footy, thanks for sharing :spin

Don't know if I'll get into trouble for this but you can download games from here: http://spekyselector.webs.com/spekyv4.html

Games are normally available 24 hrs after they finish.

No 4 said:

Great story! I was watching on foxtel, and then the phone rang right when he took the mark to line up for the 10th. I yelled at my daughter to answer the phone and whilst she was talking, Jack slotted the goal and I had to stifle a scream realising the person on the phone would hear me. :help

Given that we all love to stupidly seek comparisons, but would it be fair to compare and liken Riewoldt to Dunstall? Dunstall was more of a leading type, but had that ability to judge and win the competitive marking contest similar to Jack.

How good was it yesterday?

Jacks first quarter!!!! :clap

I was gobsmacked by his marking ability.

He had a few big blokes on him too.

Had a big drink at The Cricketers and then went to the city and stumbled into the Young And Jacksons and Jimi Hocking was playing some Hendrix,ZZ TOP and Chuck Berry and the crowd was going off.

Then went to The Elephant and Wheelbarrow to finish the night off with a pint of Guinness.

Still got my cold and felt the repercussions on the train home but it was worth it to go see Jack kick 10,Richmond tackling like ferocious Tigers and the legendary roar of the Richmond supporters.

Jack was the hero of the day but all in all it was a great team effort and everyone had a crack and I think we can see all the positivity coming from Punt Road.

Get on board if you love Richmond.

The ride is gonna be awesome.

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS!!! :clap

Thank You Jack for a day to remember..
My kids loved it and was great to walk out the G with all kids taking high marks on one another and yelling out RIEWOLDT!!

PS should of had 6 in the 1st quarter as he's arms were chopped in a marking contest..

B2