Typical Media | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Typical Media

Tigion

Us Against The World
Nov 25, 2006
East Gippsland
We all knew it would happen we win one game and the media has turned around so fast theres a 10 car pile up but its to expected
It always has and always will be Us against the World and i wouldnt have it any other way

I hope we back it up tonight and give another 4 solid qtrs of footy keep those media scum red faced!!!

Go You Tigers!!!!!!

It'll be interesting to see how Jack goes tonight after the media have really pumped his tyres this week.

There’s been a lot of Tiger love this week, that’s for sure.

Amazing really. They hear the song once and suddenly, the media remember that, secretly, deep in their essential being, everyone just yearns to be a Tiger fan in a successful era.

What better way to spend an afternoon?

Take the train to the MCG, pitying the lambs to the slaughter in the wrong colours. Smell the giddy anticipation in the air. Feel the electric buzz from the crowd. Thrill to the sea of Yellow-and-Black when the players burst onto the field. Listen to the Tiger Army chants from the Grog Squad at three-quarter time with a contented smile on your face. Thump your seat to the chant of “Rich---mond, da da. da. Rich---mond, da da. da ” in the final quarter.

Taste the victory as you lose control of your madly beating heart when the siren sounds. Sing the song with gusto (three times) at the end. Erupt excitedly from the stadium surrounded by the might of the Yellow-and-black throng, a whirling mass of excitement, exhilaration and pure pleasure.

You belong. You are cosmic, astral, celestial, zen, as one with the pulsing life force of the universe.

I suppose after the next loss they will be able to claim that this was just another false dawn.

He'll kick 10 and lead the Coleman Medal after round 11. Brisbane will be contacting Tigers in a bid to trade Fevola and Raines for Reiwoldt end of season.