Troy Taylor?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Troy Taylor??

frecks

Tiger Rookie
Feb 24, 2008
Was expecting to see Troy out there today, is he injured /or maybe a late inclusion 2moro?

Came in with Leppitch---was watching the game from the sidelines

ps--good to see Ben Nason and Jack Reiwoltd watching the game also

Saw him outside the MCG today. Much taller than I thought he was. probably 6 foot 3 or 4.

He had no idea how to tie his tie which was hanging around to his knee and the knot at the top was a disgrace.

Anyway I hope he makes it

thomas the tiger said:
He had no idea how to tie his tie which was hanging around to his knee and the knot at the top was a disgrace.
Wanna get that sorted before his court case!

thomas the tiger said:
Just buy him one of those pre made ties with the stretchy " lacker band " that just loops straight over your head. Saves a lot of stuffing around and neat as you could want.