To upgrade or to keep all picks?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

To upgrade or to keep all picks??

Yes or no to trading away picks to upgrade or the following year?

• Total voters
Why would we need to trade away all our picks to get 3 inside 6- we have 1. we get 6 for DRioli.
Are you suggesting we trade the 2 Bolton picks - 9, 10/16, the Baker pick- (13?), the Lions picks- 18, the 2nd DRioli pick- 12 or 20, plus our 21, and maybe 22 (Graham compo for another top 6 selection?
so at worst 9, 13, 16, 18, 20 & 21 for pick 2?

Reactions: 1 users
Why would we need to trade away all our picks to get 3 inside 6- we have 1. we get 6 for DRioli.
Are you suggesting we trade the 2 Bolton picks - 9, 10/16, the Baker pick- (13?), the Lions picks- 18, the 2nd DRioli pick- 12 or 20, plus our 21, and maybe 22 (Graham compo for another top 6 selection?
so at worst 9, 13, 16, 18, 20 & 21 for pick 2?
Perhaps we could make it simpler.
Trade for top 3 picks
Or not

Of course there are so many permutations, i'd trade sometimes and not for others.
I voted trade, but it would be something like 9 and 16 for 2

Reactions: 3 users
Personally I don’t see the point in trading out of a very deep draft to get more picks in what people seem to think will be a much shallower draft next year

Personally I don’t see the point in trading out of a very deep draft to get more picks in what people seem to think will be a much shallower draft next year
They were saying that about this draft up until about 2 months ago.