Tigers of old | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tigers of old

Skeeta

TigersRule
Dec 19, 2002
Melbourne
:-/ Well after getting all excited about seeing the Tiger's play again i wandered off to the TelstraDome friday evening to see a team that hasnt changed much from the last time i saw them. They double tagged Richo most of the night and Ottens was 30mtrs away in a one on one match-up, so where did we bomb the ball too? RICHO. why i dont know but if they dont change there way of thinking we are all in for another long season. Bowden needs to change his sport(marbles maybe), and a few other need to toughen up real quick or the axe will surely fall on them. Anyway tigernuts, the only good news to come out of friday nights debacle was the fact that 3 melbourne dipsticks are wearing blackeyes to remember the game by, and as for me, 6 stitches on left eye but was worth it. Didnt need to be intimidated walking up the isle at the 20 minute mark of last quarter so hope they learned a good lesson about screwing with tiger fans... ;D

Welcome Skeeta...Geez thanks for bringing a bit of class to the board, ha. Why are we called ferals? ;D
In a few weeks it will be your turn to bag the Colliwobble fans as they leave early. Duck next time though. :rollin