Ticketing for the Saints game | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ticketing for the Saints game

Ossie

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 15, 2012
Hi everyone,
We are 11-game members with MCG seats. Normally for Etihad games, we just get there early and sit on level 3. With the match being the Maddie tribute game, do you think it will be a sell out?

Thanks in advance,

Ossie

Yep I know, we sit up top for the odd home game we have there and for the away games. I checked the ticket prices for reserved seats on Ticketmaster and when multiplied by 4, it's a bit steep!

Will GA be sold at the ground? I presume if we get there early can get level 3 seating, as most of the reserved seats on ticketmaster have sold out!

gsta12 said:
Will GA be sold at the ground? I presume if we get there early can get level 3 seating, as most of the reserved seats on ticketmaster have sold out!

One seat for Georgie babes and one for his flag :hearton

gsta12 said:
They do seem to release tickets in blocks, so it would be worth checking again before the game. I've decided to get there early and get GA seats.

gsta12 said:

Will be, but a crowd around the 40K mark is expected, so be prepared for the possibility of queues as it gets closer to game time. You can pre-purchase GA tickets via Ticketmaster. Also, kids can get in for free on Sunday, just make sure to change the ticket price to $0 when you're booking through Ticketmaster.

gsta12 said:

Absolutely GA will be available at the ground, simply proceed to level 3.
Agree get their early to avoid queues and get urself a better seat.