Thomas Bugg | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thomas Bugg

tigertough

Tiger Rookie
Dec 18, 2002
Appears the Dee's have picked him and pick 7 in exchange for picks 10. 43 and 64. Bugg is good midfield depth. Are we sleeping :-\ :-[ ???

images

I don't mind Bugg and I'm surprised he went that cheap. Basically free. But does he add anything we don't have?

Bugg's record would indicate that he is a substantially better footballer than Townsend.

But the RFC loves the bargain bin.

Ridley said:
Bugg's record would indicate that he is a substantially better footballer than Townsend.

But the RFC loves the bargain bin.

I Don't think Townsend we do anything. This is Hislop, Fleming and Arnott all rolled into one.

Buggs a good player. that's a massive win for Melbourne. GWS obviously accumulating points for their academy players. wonder if we are onto this

I think with Chocco at the club we have someone with a pretty informed opinion of the merits of bugg vs Townsend.

The club can't win sometimes. I'm sure if we had of got Bugg there would be a thread full of people complaining we only go for dregs.

Harry said:
Buggs a good player. that's a massive win for Melbourne. GWS obviously accumulating points for their academy players. wonder if we are onto this

Bugg, Townsend and Plowman for round 2 or 3 pick.
simple.
Sit back have a coke and smile.