Theme Song Inner Circle | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Theme Song Inner Circle

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Does anyone know whether Dimma likes the Inner Circle for newbies singing of the theme song?

Major stumbling block to this of course is winning a game first.

Let's assume the planets will align sometime in the next 15 weeks we could have the biggest Inner Circle in footballing history!
This is where the newbies and even players from other clubs experience the first singing of the theme song in the rooms.

If I haven't left anyone out it currently stands at 8:
Farmer, Martin, Nason, Astbury, Dea, Roberts, Taylor, Webberley.
If Grimes or Griffiths debut before the year is out (and assuming they all play on the same day we win) there would almost be more players in the inner circle than the outside one! :hihi

Would be quite strange to see, I reckon!

Let's get a win first, and let them stand wherever they want for the song, hey?

(They might also have to handout the words to the song! ;D)

C'mon Tiges, just get a win.

theglove3 said:
Does anyone know whether Dimma likes the Inner Circle for newbies singing of the theme song?

Major stumbling block to this of course is winning a game first.

Let's assume the planets will align sometime in the next 15 weeks we could have the biggest Inner Circle in footballing history!
This is where the newbies and even players from other clubs experience the first singing of the theme song in the rooms.

If I haven't left anyone out it currently stands at 8:
Farmer, Martin, Nason, Astbury, Dea, Roberts, Taylor, Webberley.
If Grimes or Griffiths debut before the year is out (and assuming they all play on the same day we win) there would almost be more players in the inner circle than the outside one! :hihi

Would be quite strange to see, I reckon!

Let's get a win first, and let them stand wherever they want for the song, hey?

(They might also have to handout the words to the song! ;D)

C'mon Tiges, just get a win.

haha interesting point glove, remember cogs last year in our first win against North screaming the song.....can't wait to hear the young boys (hopefully) doing the same this year.