The Richmond Football Club appreciation thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Richmond Football Club appreciation thread

tigerjoe

EAT 'EM ALIVE TIGERS!
Aug 24, 2003
Melbourne
We have thanked Benny,Beavis, Francis, Blair, Dan, the players etc etc
But as a whole the club we follow deserve thanks.

What can you say that hasn't already been said?
We follow the most frustrating, most amazing, most (insert any adjective) club you could wish to follow.
But the sleeping giant is well and truly waking from its 30 year hiatus.
The last few weeks have given us a taste of what's to come over the next few years, and I couldn't be more excited.

So thank you Tigers, you drive me insane sometimes but beating Freo and Sydney has shown all of us what our boys are capable of.
With Carlton irrelevant and Essendon to endure a decade of pain I am in Paradise.

I might be cursing you again next week but 45 years of being a Tiger is a roller coaster ride that nothing can match!

Never a truer word spoken.
Fancy belonging to one of those vanilla teams that play consistent football.
At least we have the agony and the ecstasy on a regular basis.

As that great man Forrest Gump's mum stated…"Life is like a box of chocolates…" she must have followed the Tiges from afar. Sums us up to a tee.

willo said:
Never a truer word spoken.
Fancy belonging to one of those vanilla teams that play consistent football.
At least we have the agony and the ecstasy on a regular basis.

As that great man Forrest Gump's mum stated…"Life is like a box of chocolates…" she must have followed the Tiges from afar. Sums us up to a tee.

And even within the one game

Much kudos to the past 2 el presidenti's for the stability and leadership that they have created for Benny.

In the midst of the weekly fluctuations it's easy to lose sight of what the club has done right during Hardwick's term, and just prior, which is a hell of a lot. The candle has flickered from time to time, but hope survives and the general trend has been upward throughout.