The Bunny ?. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The Bunny ?.

Tigaman

Tiger Legend
May 23, 2010
Come qualifying final with Conca, Grimes back up & running who is going to be the Bunny missing out to Newman.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Newmo is earning his keep. Not sure why we need so many threads discussing his selection when it's really a no brainer at this stage of the season. It's not a matter of him keeping others out. It's a matter of the best suited players forcing the selectors hands. I'd be happy to go into a final with his cool head and experience.

agree Newman is earning his keep...not sure Conca has the miles in the legs for finals footy.
we will see.

Newman needs a big final , he's been very poor in both finals games .He cost us big time against the blues , clearly carried injury into that game and when Conca did his hamstring in the first 5 minutes and Newman couldn't run in the second half we were in big trouble .

69 vintage said:
Newman needs a big final , he's been very poor in both finals games .He cost us big time against the blues , clearly carried injury into that game and when Conca did his hamstring in the first 5 minutes and Newman couldn't run in the second half we were in big trouble .

This was my thought as well. May not have the raw horsepower anymore to stand up and make a difference.

It's really a non issue. He's not going to be there next season and for the moment he's doing more than enough to justify his selection. There's no one fit and deserving of a spot that he's keeping out.