The 2015 PREmier Fighting Tiger Award - Match Reporter Recruitment Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The 2015 PREmier Fighting Tiger Award - Match Reporter Recruitment Thread

Panthera tigris FC

Full Blown Chimp Crush
Oct 28, 2004
Torquay
Hey all,

I'm back after a summer hiatus and am ready to launch the new season's PREmier Fighting Tiger Award.

With only 6 days until hostilities resume, I thought it was about time to start looking for reporters for the new season.

If you are new to PRE, I generally require a brief report of each match by the following Thursday. They can be any style you like, with broad variety being a theme of recent years.

If you are happy to be a part of this, please nominate a match and I will contact you afters its conclusion to arrange for the inclusion of the report in the weekly results post on Thursday evening.

Thanks all!

Round Opponent Reporter
1 Carlton spook
2 Western Bulldogs AMPS
3 Brisbane tbartiger
4 Melbourne Eat the rich
5 Geelong
6 North Melbourne
7 Collingwood
8 Port Adelaide
9 Essendon Dyer'ere
10 Fremantle
12 West Coast
13 Sydney
14 Greater Western Sydney
15 Carlton
16 St Kilda
17 Fremantle
18 Hawthorn
19 Adelaide
20 Gold Coast
21 Collingwood
22 Essendon
23 North Melbourne

I love a report, Pants Man. Even without me ol' sidekick Golly (Vale) I'd love to kick things off with a crack at the scumbaggers.

Please give this some consideration. Many hands make light work. Panthera does an awesome job each week. We can make his job a lot easier if we fill in the slots rather than him having to chase up reporters each week. The reviews don't need to be literary masterpieces. Just a look at the game from a personal perspective.

Thanks for the offer for reports.

The more the merrier.

Reports are usually posted on Thursday evenings in the voting thread as part of the weekly results. If you could PM them to me prior to that time, it would be greatly appreciated.

Hoop la! Hoop la!
The Tigers are in town
If you can write a little match report
Put your name down.

Hello all,

Thanks to everyone that has provided a report or volunteered for a match later this season.

I'm looking for someone to provide a brief report for the Geelong match this weekend. If you're able to, it would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Panthera tigris FC said:
Any volunteers for the Port Adelaide (or other) match?

I'll dob in Judge Smailes for the Port game. Will contact him and hope he says yes.

Hello all.

Friday's game deserves a report. Anyone willing to provide one?

Also, I don't have any volunteers from this point on. If you're willing to put your hand up, check out the remaining matches on page 1 and let me know.

Cheers!