Thank you GWS and AFL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Thank you GWS and AFL

RemoteTiger

Woof!
Jul 29, 2004
I help coach my son's local Public School Aussie Rules team here in Queanbeyan NSW (That is years Kindergarten to Year 6).

My son is in year 1 and is not elegible for the team as all the players of the school's team come from Years 5 and 6. In previous years we have had to play in the schools Rugby jumpers which frankly looked scheizenhousen.

This year the new Greater Western Sydney club subsidised jumpers for the boys in the schools colours and with the school emblem. The boys were briming with confidence and enthusiasm as they paraded their new jumpers in front of the whole school.

For our great game in the heart of Rugby League and Union territory this is a huge effort in gaining the hearts and minds of our young sports people.

A very big well done to GWS and the AFL............RT

Saw the title and thought they must have handed us over a couple of their spare draft picks!

Good story, RT.