Tex Walker? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tex Walker?

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Just heard them say on telly that this could be Tex's last game for the Crows. Has he asked to be traded or is he committed to another club? I'd love him as a Tiger.

Ok that makes sense thanks snaps. I was surprised when I thought I heard them say Tex Walker.

Tex or Danger Rosie?

Tex has a long term contract and appears to be relishing being the captain. He's from Broken Hill and grew up barracking for the Crows.

I can't see him going anywhere. Maybe the person on TV meant to say Danger but just said the wrong name?

That said, I agree. Would love to see Tex or Danger in a Tigers jumper!

Quickdraw said:
Tex or Danger Rosie?

I thought I heard them talking about Tex but as I said above I agree with snaps that Danger is the more likely one.

They just mentioned it again and regardless of what was said or what I thought I heard they were obviously talking about Dangerfield. They said he's undecided whether he'll go or not.

DirtyDogTiger said:
You're going to Collingwood too?
everyone should get together and book a fleet of double decker buses.

I don't necessarily want to survive, so I'm opting to travel by catapult. Anyone's free to join me. You don't need a valid Myki card.