Team vs Hawthorn | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Team vs Hawthorn

FitenFitenWin

Listen to the thunder RFC
Jul 30, 2009
Brisbane
Got to start planning for a super quick start to the season. Midfield and forward line ups have to be going like clockwork from Round 1. Minimal experimentation for the rest of the pre-season.

In come Miles, Martin and Cotchin to the midfield; Jack, McBean and Edwards to the forward line; Grimes and Houli down back. Out go Marcon, Townsend, Butler, Lennon, Rioli, Griffo, Morris, Batchelor and Castagna. From the current squad I’d keep Chol and Markov as forwards, Menadue and CEllis in the midfield and Broad and Astbury down back for one more week and see if there's a keeper or two.

Squad:
Vlaus Astbury Grimes
Houli Chappie Broad
CEllis Conca McIntosh
Edwards Jack Martin
Lloyd Vickery McBean
Soldo Cotchin Miles
Markov Grigg Lambert Menadue Chol BEllis

Our back line is well sorted. Rance will click into it without a hitch. Give him another week off.

It's the forward line that worries me most - went like a busted bum yesterday.

I reckon it's very important to go full strength from here.

we absolutely must be cherry ripe round 1.

tuck away a finals spot by round 12 and aim for top four from there.

Carter said:

Agree.

Vlastuin. Rance. Grimes.
Conca. Chaplin. Houli.
B.Ellis. Martin. McIntosh.
Deledio. Vickery. C.Ellis.
Edwards. Jack. Lennon.

R. Maric, Miles, Cotchin.

Carter said:

agree. 100% from now. Top 4 is a must, and the only thing that has cost us in the past few years is our slow starts.