TALKING TIGERS : BEST OF | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TALKING TIGERS : BEST OF

nswtiger

tiger army tiger army!! thank you very much
Feb 14, 2005
Nrth NSW
I am been listening to the best of series on the richmond web site
(yes a very slow day at work)

I am shocked at just how funny they are!!
they take the *smile* out of themsevles then everyone else at the club!!

best thing to come out of the club since the old social club( the 90's) was up and running!!

Agreed nsw's, and it makes a good compliment to the Richmond Tiger Talk podcast each week (even if they giggle like girls over Ray Hall).

I haven't listened yet because Greeners is just a bit difficult to handle but when Flea was on I thought his excitement levels was a little Elvish actually.

AC has moved on to Melbourne Victory as their head of comms. Congrats to AC on the new role, a great achievement but he sure will be missed on the podcast

loto said:
AC has moved on to Melbourne Victory as their head of comms. Congrats to AC on the new role, a great achievement but he sure will be missed on the podcast
From the point of view of a podcast fan - bugger!
There has always been great chemistry between AC, Greeners and Richo.
But yeah - all the best AC!

Damn, I always liked AC. Will miss his dulcet tones.

Great opportunity to get Nathan Brown back down to the club though. He'd be a great addition to the podcast IMO