Take that all you..... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Take that all you.....

doherz

Tiger Superstar
Apr 24, 2004
Tigerland
www.informtech.com.au
To al the media, to all the writers, to all the opposition clubs supporters, commentators, so called experts, sledgers and all the general haters nd RFC bashers....

f*cking take that!

GO YOU TIGERS!!!!!!!

Well done boys and Dimma. Enjoy it!!!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

easy now...centrebet was very good to us today!!! :hihi :hihi :hihi :hihi :hihi

doherz said:
To al the media, to all the writers, to all the opposition clubs supporters, commentators, so called experts, sledgers and all the general haters nd RFC bashers....

take that!

GO YOU TIGERS!!!!!!!

Agree with the last two lines, anyway.........................(not counting the smilies ;D)

doherz said:

take that!

GO YOU TIGERS!!!!!!!

I could not agree more. Suck egg's Sheahan, Walls, Hudson, Wilson and all the other media hacks that have gone on with the RFC bashing.

daoula said:
easy now...centrebet was very good to us today!!! :hihi :hihi :hihi :hihi :hihi
Luxbet for me ;D :partyfest

doherz said:

take that!

say it when we win a premiership not when we win one game.

water off a ducks back...couldnt give a rats was others say...just know when we are in the game plenty will get a mouthful.

Yes and to all those people who put money on Richmond to not win a game.

SUFFER SUFFER SUFFER.

I hope you enjoyed losing your money.

GO TIGERS!!

Was working in Murray Bridge this week and some cluless port supporting presenter said that they have the bye this week...
Well matey SUFFER IN YOUR JOCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Like a finals win!!!

While obviosuly not one, this one has been coming for a month now. Great work to all the coaches and players at RFC for hanging in there. Now that we have broken the ice, I am SOOOOOOOO!!!! looking forward to the second half of the season as our Tiger cubs grow in confidence now that know we can win.

Our yongsters will have a crack every week, and I think other clubs will be looking over their shoulder worried out a young group growing in confidence and stature from this point on.

We have some real positives to look forward to now that the Monkey is off the back.

GO TIGERS!!!!!