swannyuglyducklings | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

swannyuglyducklings

This from John Longmire:

"Tonight, it's just Richmond and we'll sit off them and score off the turn over.
We are saving ourselves for hawthorn Fremantle Collingwood.
Richmond had a win last year against us... But did they?

It was our NEAFL team. it could have been the team we'd roll out for a exhibition game against Maquarie Uni.
We just had a bye the week before the real deal, and gave our 2nd stringers some experience.
I sat up in the box for the first half deleting some e-mails.
Basically we took out the ammo and let the kids play in the tank.
We gave a four goal start and nearly rolled them. I think there was less than goal in it.
I'm not that sure, I was doing well on candy crush.

Tonight's a gimmee.
The only game I'll be watching is Game of Thrones season finale: checking out Cersei in the buff doing her walk of shame again - in slow motion.

Yeah Richmond made the finals last year ... We all saw how that went.
Melbourne just beat this mob.
If we arent out by 45 at 3/4 time, I will start watching, and believe me: I'll be annoyed.
Any questions?"

Jlongslong said:
This from John Longmire:

"Tonight, it's just Richmond and we'll sit off them and score off the turn over.

It was our NEAFL team. it could have been the team we'd roll out for a exhibition game against Maquarie Uni.
We just had a bye the week before the real deal, and gave our 2nd stringers some experience.
We gave a four goal start and nearly rolled them. I think there was less than goal in it.

Tonight's a gimmee.
The only game I'll be watching is Game of Thrones season finale: checking out Cersei in the buff doing her walk of shame again - in slow motion.

If we arent out by 45 at 3/4 time, I will start watching, and believe me: I'll be annoyed.
Any questions?"

Didnt relise we had such a prominent PRE poster? How many times is he going to post the same ole vitriol?

DirtyDogTiger said:
This from John Longmire:

Tonight's a gimmee.

Any questions?"
Wonder if the Horse watched the Fremantle V Richmond match a few weeks ago?

I'm not convinced that was Cersei in the buff, DDT.

Well, not the actress who plays her anyways.

willo said:
Not CGI for the body, but a bit of cut and paste, they used a body double. See here

Thanks Willo, amazing they auditioned 1000 people for the body.

DirtyDogTiger said:
How good was that win!!

Go tigers.

If we can beat hawthorn, there's nothing stopping us winning the flag this year.

WE ARE THE REAL DEAL RIGHT NOW!
Yep, I think Longmire paid a fair bit of attention to what was happening on the ground tonight DDT.

Swans list was exposed a little last night. Only one half decent ruck on the list. There defense looked very leaky particularly against a team with 3 decent talls.ffwd line ave if you control buddy. Goodes finished.

a couple of gun mids but even they have been exposed a few times. Certainly no great wce or brisbane "era" midfields.