Sports Memrobillia Sale | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sports Memrobillia Sale

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Sorry mods for posting here, justed wanted some attention to start ;D

I am selling most of my memrobillia collection which includes most sporting greats like Ali, Bradman,Warne, Waugh, Schumacker, Thorpe, Tyszu, Norman, Nicklaus, Palmer, Jordan and many more. Most are framed signed photos, though I do have stuff like a signed cricket stump and shirt of Warnie, also have a North queensland gunesy and ball signed by entire inagural squad.

Am keeping most of my RFC junk, however if there is any particular item somebody requires feel free to ask, I do have a huge collection of game jumpers from heaps of players signed ,( some ordinary ones ;) ) that im happy to part with.

I will soon be putting stuff on Ebay , however for a limited time(steak knives) I will try and sell some stuff via PRE and anything I sell here I will donate 10% to the player fund for 2011.

Any intrest send me a PM and I will get back to you with photos etc

I would like to buy the Exclusive Richo set of playing cards from Saturday nights function....

Anyone have a set they want to sell? :)

B2

i got a big richo and ottens pic if anyone keen :hihi

its got a photo of richo signed, another photo of ottens signed and a photo of the team lined up in the 2001 finals, brought from superstars and legend so has cert.

also selling a acdc signed picture if anyone keen

Tiger Crikey said:
would you have a framed picture of Richo and his father Alan
distributed about 12 months ago? Very interested.
I dont, however I reckon the club would still have some

Someone is selling the 18 card set of Richo tribute night cards on eBay for $400 at the moment...other 2 sets this week have sold for $200 and $220...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/MATTHEW-RICHARDSON-FINAL-FAREWELL-CARDS-18-SET-MINT-/360270085586?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_AFL_TradingCards&hash=item53e1c53dd2

tigerlandmatt said:
Someone is selling the 18 card set of Richo tribute night cards on eBay for $400 at the moment...other 2 sets this week have sold for $200 and $220...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/MATTHEW-RICHARDSON-FINAL-FAREWELL-CARDS-18-SET-MINT-/360270085586?cmd=ViewItem&pt=AU_AFL_TradingCards&hash=item53e1c53dd2

bloody hell! if i knew i could get my ticket money back on selling cards i would of gone!