Soccer again soon | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Soccer again soon

Pomsta

Roast Tiger Anyone???
Feb 18, 2004
"The Championship" starts this week with the first step back to the Promised Land for the mighty Wolves. Let's get back to where we belong boys.

Redford finds yet another ally!
Hes a wolves fan too.

With recent signings Radzinski,Cole,Dioup and Claus Jensen
Im excited about the season

FULHAM COME ON YOU WHITES

Yeah can't wait Pomsta.

My lads Chelsea have spent another 100m pounds or so.

Come on Canaries Come on Canaries. About bloody time we got back into the topflight. We've signed Gallacher, Thomas Helveg, Youssef Saffri, Simon Charlton and got David Bentley on loan from Arsenal. If we don't get relegated it'll be a miracle. But it's good to be back anyway.
Norwich City for Champions League ;D

Just as Diego Maradona took Napoli to the serie A title
so will Wayne Rooney take Everton to 15th or 16th...............i hope ;D

Well August is upon us and a Richmond supporters mind is forced to drift to the EPL for sollace.

Looks like being a race in three again.

I'm tipping Middlesborough to be the big movers this season from the teams out side the big 3..They've always been big on recruiting the has beens.But this year they've stumbled onto a good front combination.

Hasselbaink and Viduka should make a wicked combination. They stil have loads to offer IMO.

Chelsea............Chelsea,Chelsea....