Sick of collingwood | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sick of collingwood

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
It must have been a slow news day today. The 4th or 5th NEWS item on ch10 was a collingwood press conference announcing everything was ok. This was followed up/repeated in the sports section (where it should have been!!). This on top of the LEAD NEWS item on ch9 a few weeks back on figjams hamstring!!! Give me a break please. When Richmond were going sh!t (which is most of the last 25 years) I can't remember us leading the news (or any other team for that matter!). The only times we were on were on actual NEWS items (eg drink driving etc). Not trivial matters like what the scum are releasing. Is anyone else sick of the collingwood media circus? We can't win, they go well it's in the news.They go crap, same thing!
Anyway, I just had to vent.

Legends of 1980 said:
It must have been a slow news day today. The 4th or 5th NEWS item on ch10 was a collingwood press conference announcing everything was ok.

A sure sign that everything is NOT Ok.

2 Ex-Collingwood players won B&F's the night. (Shaw & Beams)
Have a goodnight Mr BuckleHead