SCott Camporeale & John Worsfold new Crows coaches | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

SCott Camporeale & John Worsfold new Crows coaches

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Scott Camporeale has been named new Crows coach with John Worsfold the new "director" of coaching.

I wish them every success in getting a grief stricken club back on track.

Good luck.

It will be a tough week for them though with Walsh's funeral. I'm hearing there are players still struggling. Understandable.

You would think that Worsfold may be offered the job next year?

Good luck to Campo and Woosha. If there was a club wanting to use the Bummers over the top excuse on players performing badly every week due to a distraction in their minds, then the Crows are it.

Rabblebourne might be left in the lurch or keep bankrolling Poosy if Simon Goodwin becomes the new Crows coach, which, IMO, will happen.

TigerForce said:
Rabblebourne might be left in the lurch or keep bankrolling Poosy if Simon Goodwin becomes the new Crows coach, which, IMO, will happen.
Now there's one out of left field. Goodwin gets a couple of years development under Roos leadership n then nips down the road to take over the Crowbaits vacancy purely due to a simple twist of fate.

I know Rabblebourne are still a fairly crap side most of the time just now, but. For future coaching prospects which team has the better potential?

Crows , still fringing around finals, could lose their best player for a bonus early draft pick, as a mid tier club will only get mid tier picks at the draft. Has a decent club set up and a decent home ground advantage.

Rabblebourne, have had a couple of years of manic defensive workload under Poosy, still have a huge bunch of under developed n growing young talent on the list n some more early picks coming. Have no real home ground advantage n still don't really have a premium club set up.

Obviously be a set back for the Dees if Goodwin does a runner, but I'm not that sure the Crows are going to progress very much over the next few years.

TigerMasochist said:
Now there's one out of left field. Goodwin gets a couple of years development under Roos leadership n then nips down the road to take over the Crowbaits vacancy purely due to a simple twist of fate.

I know Rabblebourne are still a fairly crap side most of the time just now, but. For future coaching prospects which team has the better potential?

Crows , still fringing around finals, could lose their best player for a bonus early draft pick, as a mid tier club will only get mid tier picks at the draft. Has a decent club set up and a decent home ground advantage.

Rabblebourne, have had a couple of years of manic defensive workload under Poosy, still have a huge bunch of under developed n growing young talent on the list n some more early picks coming. Have no real home ground advantage n still don't really have a premium club set up.

Obviously be a set back for the Dees if Goodwin does a runner, but I'm not that sure the Crows are going to progress very much over the next few years.

Goodwin might prefer to go back home and even though Rabblebourne's got some talented kids, they still haven't progressed much under Poo$y and could take longer. The club's culture has always being and still is boring as batsh!t , and if I was Goodwin, I'd take the Crows job and enjoy the challenge of building my own team rather than take over from someone who'd get the credit in the long run if the team succeeds. Ironically, this is why I don't rate Longmire much, mainly because Poo$y made the Swans great....or was it Eade earlier?

TigerForce said:
Goodwin might prefer to go back home and even though Rabblebourne's got some talented kids, they still haven't progressed much under Poo$y and could take longer. The club's culture has always being and still is boring as batsh!t , and if I was Goodwin, I'd take the Crows job and enjoy the challenge of building my own team rather than take over from someone who'd get the credit in the long run if the team succeeds. Ironically, this is why I don't rate Longmire much, mainly because Poo$y made the Swans great....or was it Eade earlier?

and morally there is no way Melb could stop Goodwin going back to Adel if he were asked