Round 24: the Datsun Stanza games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 24: the Datsun Stanza games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
1724374268479.png

Saw a beauty the other day. Mint condition. Should have made an offer.

Ideally, we want Port to beat Freo. We want Norf to beat Hawthorn and with that, us to beat GC.

Reactions: 5 users
Datsun 180B, when car manufacturing peaked.

Reactions: 1 users
I see your Dattos and raise you - A red ford with a scoop.
1724375625301.png

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Oooooh, a HO n a bloody expensive one at that. Spend some time with her n she'll show you a good time, far away from prying eyes.
It's perfectly healthy to make out with a car, TM. And who knows where that leads?

Reactions: 1 user
In a nothing game the Shemons wheel out the 1964 premiership team. About 5 weeks too late me thinks.

Dicky Naicos is doing well in staging lessons. Should get an MBA for it.

Reactions: 1 users
Forget the jealousy. How do we get insane runners with foot skills like Daicos ? Geez...

Reactions: 2 users
Forget the jealousy. How do we get insane runners with foot skills like Daicos ? Geez...
No jealousy here, love watching him, but he does get favoured. Just threw the ball. To be honest, I'm very jealous of the big Yaank.

No jealousy here, love watching him, bit he does get favoured. Just threw the ball.
Yes he does get favoured. No doubt. But in terms of the way the game is going and what's required to play it, we desperately lack players like him. Add the fact he's just a 3rd year player, and the PRE jealousy is just childish.

He's flogging Toorak (so far).

Yes he does get favoured. No doubt. But in terms of the way the game is going and what's required to play it, we desperately lack players like him.
Well yes, he was pick #4 in the draft and likely gone #1 if not for father-son. Hopefully our draft load gives us a couple this year.

Need to check the replay but I think Cox just kicked the ball at least 30metres. Straight to an opponent unfortunately.

• Haha