Rivals Coming for Tarranto | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rivals Coming for Tarranto

if he wants to go and we get gun picks id do it, i feel dimma shafted what he sold him, but young enough to be there in 5 years.
I actually dunno

Reactions: 4 users
Click bait. Article finishes with clubs may look to do this next year if Richmond have lots of losses. So making up a story

Reactions: 1 user
Not surprised at all if at least one of Taranto or Hopper wants out within the next 12 months. They came to the club expecting to be contenders and are now facing the mother of all rebuilds to finish out their careers.

Cannot believe the crap these 2 get..they picked us. 1 told Collingwood no chance and the other told Geelong to FO
Just leave them alone

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Cannot believe the crap these 2 get..they picked us. 1 told Collingwood no chance and the other told Geelong to FO
Just leave them alone
Spot on.
Hooch sold them a Dream.
Problem was, even he didn't believe it.

What's the lingo these days...
It is what it is.
We need to move on and get some Harley Reid types around our Hollywood Brothers, Quentin and Dennis.

Then the Tiger will rise.

Just leave them alone
Hopper just needs a big pre season & a decent run at it.

He still averaged 23 odd possessions didn’t he with an injury interrupted season.

Get the bloke fit which is a big if , but I’m not giving up on him yet.

Tarranto won a b & f last year & got injured this year.

Yep his kicking is questionable, but he will be the one trying to carry our midfield on his back next season.

Reactions: 3 users
Spot on.
Hooch sold them a Dream.
Problem was, even he didn't believe it.

What's the lingo these days...
It is what it is.
We need to move on and get some Harley Reid types around our Hollywood Brothers, Quentin and Dennis.

Then the Tiger will rise.
Yep, once the draftee mids start gaining some experience, watch them all click with Timmeh and Hop.

Reactions: 1 user