Rip | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rip

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
I grew up watching alot of reserves games and as in the vfl there was landy & Richards. In the reserves it was Cleary and Booth.
The sad news Ross Booth has passed away..
RIP

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users
Such sad news.

His broadcasting was as professional as there was - the same can't be said for large numbers of today's so-called 'professionals' calling the big-time!

He left a mark in his line of work and many would long for those standards on air again.
It feels like another piece of a golden era has left us.

Reactions: 5 users
Ross and John Blackman ...................................................Jeebus.

Sobering stuff.

RIP to 2 big names in broadcasting.

Blackman was a centre piece of the Hey Hey phenomenon in the 80s and 90s.

We're losing some golden era greats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
John " raggsie " Gould died 5 days ago.
X2 Blues premiership player..very classy..left footer. Previously a premiership player at Healesville Bloods. Same as Gordon Collis..Blues Brownlow medallist...also Healesville Bloods premiership player and Blues champion. Collis parents and family home in my street in Healesville. Famous Blues names. Gould sometimes played on Hart.

Reactions: 4 users
John " raggsie " Gould died 5 days ago.
X2 Blues premiership player..very classy..left footer. Previously a premiership player at Healesville Bloods. Same as Gordon Collis..Blues Brownlow medallist...also Healesville Bloods premiership player and Blues champion. Collis parents and family home in my street in Healesville. Famous Blues names. Gould sometimes played on Hart.
AA in the mid 60’s I think when it was selected at the Carnival. I am 65 so memory could be playing tricks

Reactions: 1 user