Richmond VFL on Channel Seven 12.00 Sat 11th July | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond VFL on Channel Seven 12.00 Sat 11th July

Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
Crank up the volume and leave all your windows and doors open so you can feel like you are there :)

2 goals apiece first quarter.

Goal to Knights who looks class - nice mark and great kick from the pocket to score. Goal to McDonuts - quiet with three possies but burst through the tackle caught high and finished nicely.

McBean very quiet early and beaten by his man at the moment. Soldo on but hasn't done much.

McDonuts looks as fat as me and I haven't been exercising for two months due to an injury! He's obviously a chunky Reece Conca body type but does have a bit a spare tyre going. Is this the issue?

Donuts a good mark working his way in front from a McBean mark and lead on the wing. Misses the goal from about 30metres out.

Scrappy game, one goal to the blues this quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.