Richmond V Geelong Tickets Out Tomorrow (Tue 20th) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond V Geelong Tickets Out Tomorrow (Tue 20th)

tannerztigers

He will Conca the world
Jul 4, 2006
Jan Juc
I know there is a thread somewhere about it but I can't find it. Tickets for the game down at Skilled are out tomorrow. Anyone can get a ticket just try and get in early.

Through Ticketmaster.

i love going to geelong... jump on the v-line and hitting the local pubs. i always usually attend when we play there, but just can't be stuffed this year.

My brother in law asked me if i still wanted to go in his corp box (full of Geel people) after the weekends efforts. I replied that if i drink enough of the alcohol he is paying for i wont be able to remember the game! ;D

Could it ever be worse than the day we were down by a hundred points at halftime? One of the Great Moments in Terry's Reign without a doubt.

I remember getting it on the radio while living overseas and forcing myself to listen to the very end in order to maximize the karma points I would rack up from it. I now have so many in the bank but no-one will accept the Zimbabwian currency.

Tigerblood said:
Could it ever be worse than the day we were down by a hundred points at halftime? One of the Great Moments in Terry's Reign without a doubt.

Besides the Gaspargate issue ... Geelong did win the Grand Final by 20 goals that year.

The game against us was the start of something special for them that season.

I'm buying tickets now...

Item Charge
Tickets GEELONG CATS V RICHMOND - GENERAL ADMISSION
1 X M Type 3.80 Subtotal 3.80
Handling 7.30
Delivery Method TicketFast
Total Charges 11.10

LOL! It should be illegal to charge almost double the ticket price for "handling"

Going to be a bloodbath down at Skilled. Geelong to break some records if they get out of 2nd gear.

collector said:
LOL! It should be illegal to charge almost double the ticket price for "handling"

Outrageous! I'm sure that in the past, with a 17-game membership I've only paid a $3.80 booking fee to go to Geelong in the past. Ticketmaster - just another parasite feeding off the game.

I bought general admin tickets today. I have never been to skilled and look forward to the experience and to supporting the club. Is a general admin ticket enough to go there and get in hassle free ??? It shouldnt be sell out surely ?

thegdog said:
I bought general admin tickets today. I have never been to skilled and look forward to the experience and to supporting the club. Is a general admin ticket enough to go there and get in hassle free ??? It shouldnt be sell out surely ?

To my understanding, if you have a pre-purchased ticket, whether it be general admission or reserved seat, they have to let you in. I remember seeing people rejected at the door a few years ago as they didn't pre-purchase their GA tickets but that's another story...

thegdog said:

Geelong used to afford you a great view of the game from anywhere on the wing. Being a very long ground, behind the goals wasn't such a great place. These days, with virtually the entire ground taken up with pre-paid seats, general admission patrons get shoehorned into the forward pocket at the city end. (I think this area is called the Gary Ablett Terraces, so the great man gets to screw us over once again). You'd probably need to get there when the gates open if you want a seat, and even then you might miss out; otherwise you'll be doing battle with the rest of us for a clear vantage point and spending the afternoon on your feet, which isn't everyone's cup of tea..

Tigerblood said:
I remember getting it on the radio while living overseas and forcing myself to listen to the very end in order to maximize the karma points I would rack up from it. I now have so many in the bank but no-one will accept the Zimbabwian currency.

haha, i'll pay that

Tiger_4_Life said:
I dont think we have enough room for another "i was there the day" when talking Richmond vs Geelong.

i was there when we knocked them off down there in 2006. from memory i think its the only time we've beaten them with the big :donut in the team

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Geelong used to afford you a great view of the game from anywhere on the wing. Being a very long ground, behind the goals wasn't such a great place. These days, with virtually the entire ground taken up with pre-paid seats, general admission patrons get shoehorned into the forward pocket at the city end. (I think this area is called the Gary Ablett Terraces, so the great man gets to screw us over once again). You'd probably need to get there when the gates open if you want a seat, and even then you might miss out; otherwise you'll be doing battle with the rest of us for a clear vantage point and spending the afternoon on your feet, which isn't everyone's cup of tea..

Yep, that is about right these days. However, I love standing in the terraces amongst the Geelong faithful and the scattered Richmond supporters. Generally makes for a colourful afternoon. ;D

Panthera tigris FC said:
Yep, that is about right these days. However, I love standing in the terraces amongst the Geelong faithful and the scattered Richmond supporters. Generally makes for a colourful afternoon. ;D
Just gotta watch out for those old ladies and their knitting needles, OUCH!