Richmond / Carlton As one | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond / Carlton As one

nifti

Tiger Rookie
Apr 20, 2004
Big thank you to all the People that helped my partner after she fell on the foot bridge after the game Carlton Supporters & Richmond supporters as one very heart warming to see
having x-rays today :)

Reactions: 13 users
Big thank you to all the People that helped my partner after she fell on the foot bridge after the game Carlton Supporters & Richmond supporters as one very heart warming to see
Wishing her a speedy recovery!

Are you sure it wasn’t a Carlton supporter who pushed her?
Hope she has a speedy recovery

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Hey, we might stir the opposition at the game, but something like that happens and we're all people and everyone who can pitches in to help.

Hope she is doing well.

DS

Reactions: 4 users