RFC Poll | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RFC Poll

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
The latest poll on the rfc site is
Would you like to see a Tiger emblem displayed on the club guernsey?
so far
Yes 69%
No 31%

I know the topic of a new guernsey was brought up not long ago so what do you think?
Personally I wouldn't want the tiger emblem on the jumper.

Re: RFC Poll..

Put it on the shorts. Right smack in the middle :eek:

But seriously, on the shorts would be OK.

Well, i don't think the emblem is necessary either. I mean, let's face it, they change it every couple of years it seems and is hardly traditional.

To save on costs, we could borrow Werribee's when they're not using theirs.

Thanks, but no thanks. :p

To save on costs, we could borrow Werribee's when they're not using theirs.

Thanks, but no thanks. :p

I presume MC24 they mean a small logo either in the top right hand corner or centre chest region of the guernsey like in soccer. Not some whopping great big thing that dominates the jumper..yuk! I'm not against it especially for the pre-season jumper but where would you put it is another question..have the logo in the corner and then have TAC in the middle between the two yellow claws. The sponsors would love it.

Maybe I'm assuming the worst MT, but I don't like it. Not one little bit.

Hope this doesn't end in tears ... mine. :'(

Well, i don't think the emblem is necessary either.  I mean, let's face it, they change it every couple of years it seems and is hardly traditional.

well the current emblem haven't been changed for about 8 years now (1995)

the jumper is fine the way it is but I do like the idea of having the tiger emblem on the jumper.