Retired Tigers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Retired Tigers

Rowdy

11 + 2018 = 12!
Jul 15, 2009
No name, no court marshals, but does anyone know how many ex Tiger players post on PRE?

I played for the Tigers Little League.Career highlight picked as best player for the Tigers against Collingwood at Victoria Park.

casper68 said:
I played for the Tigers Little League.Career highlight picked as best player for the tigers against Collingwood at Victoria Park.

Same. Played for the Tiges v Dogs circa 1978 on the G. We kicked 12 goals I think which wasn't bad for a bunch of little tackers during the half time break of the main game. Remember Justin Pickering playing and kicking 3. I wasn't best on, but I think I ate the most pies after the game. Coach was the great Richmond servant, Ted Soderblom.

Nico said:
Same. Played for the Tiges v Dogs circa 1978 on the G. We kicked 12 goals I think which wasn't bad for a bunch of little tackers during the half time break of the main game. Remember Justin Pickering playing and kicking 3. I wasn't best on, but I think I ate the most pies after the game. Coach was the great Richmond servant, Ted Soderblom.
We played around the same time l played from 77-79.

Every night I play for the Tiges kicking a goal from beyond 50m after the siren to win the granny...

...then I wake up

casper68 said:
I played for the Tigers Little League.Career highlight picked as best player for the tigers against Collingwood at Victoria Park.

me too but on the G. ..and for Hawthorn

casper68 said:
I played for the Tigers Little League.Career highlight picked as best player for the Tigers against Collingwood at Victoria Park.

I reckon some of the "Little League" kids in the 70's were a bit older than they were supposed to be, I'm sure that I saw one parking his car before a game.......

David C said:
I reckon some of the "Little League" kids in the 70's were a bit older than they were supposed to be, I'm sure that I saw one parking his car before a game.......

;D

casper68 said:
We played around the same time l played from 77-79.
I only played the one game, but I can still remember the phone call from Ted inviting me down to training. We might have crossed paths back then Casper.

Played for the Tiges on the 'g in about '83. Can't remember who against. It was the full ground though and got within about 20 or 30 metres of the ball at one point.

But I don't really talk about my career now.