Recruits | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Recruits

froars

"Famous last words - I'll be good"
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
I had the privilege today of meeting two Richmond recruits - no names.  Had a terrific day meeting them and their families - really nice kids.

It was interesting to hear them talk about the club and how excited they were.  Last night they went into the changeroooms before the game just to soak in the atmosphere, had a kick out on the oval and just enjoyed the whole night.  No, they weren't happy with the result.

Both supported other teams as kids; but you wouldn't know it.  They have chucked out all their posters and pictures and memorabilia of the team they used to support and are just so looking forward to playing with the Tiges.

To the boys - if you ever read this, I wish you both luck with your future careers.  I am rapt to have you both playing at Richmond and wish you lots of success, and many premierships playing with the Tiges.

Hey Rosy and MT have ya worked out how to get a trench coat on 8) for me yet ??? ;D