quick tony free question | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

quick tony free question

Jackie Moon

Tiger Cub
Feb 28, 2009
Flint, Michigan.
what numbers did tony free wear in his playing days @ richmond? i know he wore a different number early in his career and then it changed when he became captain, trying to settle a bet. thanks in advance. :)

Jackie Moon said:
what numbers did tony free wear in his playing days @ richmond? i know he wore a different number early in his career and then it changed when he became captain, trying to settle a bet. thanks in advance. :)

And google says ... http://stats.rleague.com/afl/stats/players/T/Tony_Free.html

49 and 30.

1987, Under 19

Tony Free kicked 14 goals
Goosey 9

IMG_2713.jpeg

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
He was a super player and muched loved at punt road that knee injury finshed his career while in his prime.

Reactions: 4 users
Collected footy cards as a kid.
Read all the details of all the players
Share my birthday with Freezer and Paul Roos.
Strange the things that you remember.

Reactions: 1 user
This is the jumper the great man did his knee in, 1995. At least that was what the RFC fund raiser / auctioneer said at the end of that year. Little did I know it would be the career ender at the time. I loved Freezer as a footballer, still do. Never framed, wore it on GF day 2017 and 2019. Is busted-out for special RFC occasions only.

1000015243.jpg

Reactions: 9 users