Punt Road End Traders??? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Punt Road End Traders???

grumpytiger

Tiger Matchwinner
May 6, 2007
I know this is the wrong spot to put this thread... I just had an idea and wanted to get some exposure to see what folks think?

I need a graphic / web designer to do some work for me to help out with the set up of my business. I thought to myself, why not ask the question here? After all, I'd much rather a tiger did the job for me!

Which got me thinking, what about other tradies out there who are tigers supporters and PRenders? Is there somewhere our tradie members could advertise their services for fellow PRenders on this site? (perhaps a small fee could be charged to help either maintain the site or help with the rookies at tigerland).

Thoughts? (and if there's a graphic / web designer out there, message me!! )

grumpytiger said:
Which got me thinking, what about other tradies out there who are tigers supporters and PRenders? Is there somewhere our tradie members could advertise their services for fellow PRenders on this site? (perhaps a small fee could be charged to help either maintain the site or help with the rookies at tigerland).

Thoughts? (and if there's a graphic / web designer out there, message me!! )

Someone offering the kind of service you're looking for recently advertised on the appropriate Memorabilia and Classified Board grumpy.

I wouldn't charge a fee for fellow PREnders but if they think their advertisement is worthwhile donations towards either cause you mention would be gratefully appreciated.

If there was enough demand I'd be happy to add a devoted page but for the moment the Classified Board is the best option.

I haven't seen her on here for a while but Ms Tantie helped me out with exactly that sort of thing a couple of years ago. You could try and PM her or if that doesn't work I could probably find her email address.

If you want anyone trading in bullcrap then you've come to the right place in PRE!