Predictable journalists: Monday's copy "Reality Check for Tigers" | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Predictable journalists: Monday's copy "Reality Check for Tigers"

AstroboyUK

Perform or its back to the 'Burgers for you!
May 4, 2005
London
Im not trying to be negative, but I think we'd all agree there is a reasonable chance we might loose on Sunday.

However, whether we loose by 1pt or 100pts If I got $1 for every article on Monday that refers the Richmond v Brisbane match by using the phrase "reality check for the Tigers" ( or any similiar phrase that uses the term "Reality Check".... I reckon I could afford to shout all of PRE a beer each.

am I right or am I right? huh huh?

It would depend on how we lost. Tough hard fought win and we'd be fine. 10 goal thumping and maybe.

But a Richmond win by any margin will see the heat turned up on Vossy. We are the coach killers this year.

If Brissy lose, the heat will certainly be turned up on Vossy.
Him and his draft choices will be picked to pieces.

AstroboyUK said:
Im not trying to be negative, but I think we'd all agree there is a reasonable chance we might loose on Sunday.

However, whether we loose by 1pt or 100pts If I got $1 for every article on Monday that refers the Richmond v Brisbane match by using the phrase "reality check for the Tigers" ( or any similiar phrase that uses the term "Reality Check".... I reckon I could afford to shout all of PRE a beer each.

I thought we are playing tonight at 7.10pm at the Gabba ???

Baloo said:
It would depend on how we lost. Tough hard fought win and we'd be fine. 10 goal thumping and maybe.

But a Richmond win by any margin will see the heat turned up on Vossy. We are the coach killers this year.

Brisbane will be labelled the worst team in the comp.

theglove3 said:
There is absolutely NO CHANCE we will lose on Sunday !!!

:hihi

:rofl

Lots of time on added due to brisbane injuries,strom delaying play, lights go off unexpectedly. might push it to 12.01 sunday finish :)

Legends of 1980 said:
Lots of time on added due to brisbane injuries,strom delaying play, lights go off unexpectedly. might push it to 12.01 sunday finish :)

better not. the socceroos game kicks off at midnight. its gonna be difficult logistically as it is going from watching richmond tonite and getting to the pub in time for a good seat in front of the big screen.

AstroboyUK said:

We are playing Saturday.

We have done well against Lions lately

No Brown

I think we may beat them.