PRE sponsored players hitting their straps | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE sponsored players hitting their straps

Hayfever

Tiger Champion
Apr 12, 2005
Daniel Jackson, Shane Tuck, Daniel Connors, Mitch Farmer & Ben Nason...... take a bow :clap

Jacko and Tucky are our leading tacklers as well as finding plenty of the pill. 'Rex' Connors appears to have learned a valuable lesson after the Sydney fiasco and is looking good. Ben Nason plays with plenty of ticker and Mitch Farmer is starting to show some encouraging signs. They are doing PRE proud.

:gotigers

Hayfever said:
Daniel Jackson, Shane Tuck, Daniel Connors, Mitch Farmer & Ben Nason...... take a bow :clap

Jacko and Tucky are our leading tacklers as well as finding plenty of the pill. 'Rex' Connors appears to have learned a valuable lesson after the Sydney fiasco and is looking good. Ben Nason plays with plenty of ticker and Mitch Farmer is starting to show some encouraging signs. They are doing PRE proud.

:gotigers
We sure know how to pick 'em Haysie.
Glad we didn't end up with any of those other "duds" :hihi

Great to see. We have picked a bunch of goers.

Throw in Gus too. It was largely due to a fund raising initiative on PRE that enabled the club to take an extra rookie when they couldn't afford it otherwise. Our investment is really starting to pay dividends. I'll always have a soft spot for the big fella. :hearton

rosy23 said:
Throw in Gus too. It was largely due to a fund raising initiative on PRE that enabled the club to take an extra rookie when they couldn't afford it otherwise. Our investment is really starting to pay dividends. I'll always have a soft spot for the big fella. :hearton

That's huge Rosy. My 11 year old loves him because hes huge and has a sort of a teenagery hair do.

rosy23 said:

Really I didn't know that. Well done to the passionate fans who contributed on that one. :clap :clap :clap