Poor Sod !!. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Poor Sod !!.

After today maybe I should throw a Panic Attack.....typed up a letter for ATO in regards my Tax Return. Print it out on new Canon Printer as old Canon crapped itself last Sunday. Got to post it no trouble nearest Letter box 400 metres away. Walk there & it Maxxed Gawn. Been there for 40 years . I am pizzed off as well as the mutts who used to pizz on it. Eventually I arrived home after trekking about 2Ks instead of 800 metres. After that all was well till 1630 (4.30 pm) when I flashed up my 18 month old still under warranty Desktop computer. Press on button. Nothing , dead as a dead dingo's donger. It is registered so now it will be picked by some courier company & I hope it is before next Tuesday 1300 (1.00 pm) as one flies out to sunny Qld on holidays with wife's family who are still breathing in Maroochydore & Bundaberg. Was not like this in the old days growing up.

All not lost whilst in the fart sack last night as one remembered wife's old Leonova in the cupboard. Wanted to give it the flick but she no. Flashed it up this morning so here I am bright as button & not like Joe in the US of A.