Pettifer | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pettifer

TigersGoddess

Sing it Loud
Dec 17, 2002
Punt Road Oval
In the Herald Sun today it said under the one's to watch that Pettifer has carved up the training track and then in the age it says he's put on 6kg.
Sounds like a good sign to me.
Hopefully he's working on his attitude
Go Kayne.

The papers can talk him up all they like, I look forward to the day Kayne lets his footy do the talking.
Go Kayne, time to pull your finger out.

In the Herald Sun today it said under the one's to watch that Pettifer has carved up the training track and then in the age it says he's put on 6kg.

Now I know I only went to 1 training session but "carving up the training track"....????? Certainly NOT while I was there. He looked totally disinterested and was one of the first to leave the track when given the option.

I agree Rosy - it is time for Kayne to pull his finger out.

For whats its worth I'll add my agreement.

Kayne, if you're reading this, you've been given a great talent to do stuff we all just dream about, this is your last chance to use it.

I think we should give him a few more months to prove himself, then if he doesn't, lets *smile* about him to anyone who'll listen.
Come on Kayne, it's about time for you to show us what you got.