Patrick Dangerfield? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Patrick Dangerfield?

Smoking Aces

GOAT Week!
Sep 21, 2007
With Dangerfield out of contract at the end of this year do you think that he will be on Blair Harltley hit list as a potential recruit for next year. Would you be happy to see the club chase him but at what cost? Very talented youngster who would fit nicely along side Cotchin, Martin and Deledio.

PSD if GC only get 1 PSD pick; they can't take Boak and Dangerfield, unless he/they go as the 1 uncontracted player from each club ffffs

That's a shame Streak, think he would be worth some effort in getting to Punt Road.

Tigers of Old said:
He's the Crows brightest prospect. Zero chance.

Yep agree. He would look great next to Cotchin, Martin Deledio and Foley though.

He is from Moggs Creek BTW.

I've heard Chris Knight is out of contract as well. Being a Vic boy he'd be worth a look at.