Parking at Training | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Parking at Training

Richos_gal

Tiger Cub
Feb 9, 2003
Melb
If there isn't any public parking at punt road while the re-development is underway, where do you park?
This is the fourth time I've attempted to watch the tigers train and i'll be buggered if i go all that way only to have to come back cos there's no *smile* parking.
Does ne1 know?

Don't worry. Pretty soon the likes of Duncan Chumpaway, Dudiscombe, Draghimcevic etc. will all be banished to Coburg training and there'll be heaps of spots available.

If there isn't any public parking at punt road while the re-development is underway, where do you park?
This is the fourth time I've attempted to watch the tigers train and i'll be buggered if i go all that way only to have to come back cos there's no *smile* parking.
Does ne1 know?

RG - I parked in Berry Street (entered via Wellington Pde) when I went to watch training and then walked across Yarra Park to Punt Road. 2 hour limit so it worked out well.

Thanks guyz. Well we made it, but we were a bit late. First time I've ever been to training and I was on cloud nine.
My observations:
Richo seemed to be a bit annoyed about something and stayed to talk to Brits for a while after training.
Holland didn't train with the boys but still looked impressive (see those freaking muscles!!) running around the oval, he was joined by Dunc later on.
Didn't realise how cute Dragga was until i saw him close up.
But fave part was when Royce Vardy wasn't paying attention when Bowden handballed to him and Danny yelled, "Royce Vardy, get your fu**ing head outta your ass." haha.
Btw, anyone know who number 19 is for the tiges??

You just keep your eyes on Richo ;)

But fave part was when Royce Vardy wasn't paying attention when Bowden handballed to him and Danny yelled, "Royce Vardy, get your fu**ing head outta your ass."
Ha I would have loved to have been there for that!

Btw, anyone know who number 19 is for the tiges??
Number 19 is Tim Fleming.

Yeah Richosgal, I thought the same thing when I saw Dragga compare one of the club show thingys on Foxtel. Then I thought, oh no, he's young enough to be my son! From then on I banished any thoughts.

Well RG you would love the photo I got of him at the tennis. I am trying to work out a way to get it posted on this board.

Well RG you would love the photo I got of him at the tennis. I am trying to work out a way to get it posted on this board.

Email it to me KL or rosy could put it on the perv ::)... I mean....picture page when it's ready.

Oi all of you stop perving on Dragga he's mine. Now if I could just figure out a way to get him......... ;D

Anyone going to the family day? I am so if you have any requests tell me and I'll take some pics for you.

Email it to me  KL or rosy could put it on the perv  ::)... I mean....picture page when it's ready.

I would if I could MT but I don't have a scanner. I sent a message to Rosy yesterday about it. I'm happy to post 'em to anyone on the board with a scanner

Anyone going to the family day? I am so if you have any requests tell me and I'll take some pics for you.

Hey TG you've stolen my thunder - I was going to offer my services for the same job. ;D ;D

Ha that's not a problem Koala between the two of us we should get some pretty good pics. And if everyone's nice to us we might share them but then again it might be more fun just to tell Rosy about the hot dunc pics we took and not let her see them ;) ;D

So many cute players, so little football talent. I might write a song. What will I call it:- Its raining duds ;D

I would if I could MT but I don't have a scanner. I sent a message to Rosy yesterday about it. I'm happy to post 'em to anyone on the board with a scanner

Whoops, Sorry about that KL. Should check my messages more often.
You can mail the pics to me if you like, or any photo shop will scan them in for you I think.
Thanks for the other offer too...a bit late now I spose, ha. :'(

Ha that's not a problem Koala between the two of us we should get some pretty good pics. And if everyone's nice to us we might share them but then again it might be more fun just to tell Rosy about the hot dunc pics we took and not let her see them  ;)  ;D

No TG I will share :D

To prove my kindness I think I will get an autograph photo of Danny for Diggler....

Your wish is my command Julz  ;D

Sounds like I'm going to have to take a few roles of film! ;)

Ditto ;D ;D ;D

36's would appear to be a better option that 24's I reckon TG ;)