Pagan's Paddock | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pagan's Paddock

tro-boy

Get in my belly
Dec 18, 2002
Melbourne
www.austinpowers.com
It seems like Richmond have adopted a Pagans Paddock type game plan in the forward line. Obviously all the small/medium forwards are told to clear out to the flanks to leave Richo and Ottens one out. If you dont agree with this, I saw Richo on Friday night waving players away from the 50m line.

Hopefully this game plan can be rectified. Dont think our delivery is good enough and Richo/Ottens are good enough to use a Pagans paddock. Get the small forwards/medium forwards into the 50 and present different options.

If we retain the Pagans paddock, oppositions will put a spare man in defence and the ball will be cleared out 95% of the time

If you dont agree with this, I saw Richo on Friday night waving players away from the 50m line.
I don't have a clue if we have a Pagan's paddock style game plan or not, but Richo often throws his arms about at players for things that wouldn't be part of the game plan.
I wouldn't read anything too official into Richo's body language. It quite often means what Richo wants, not what the coaches want. ;D