Olden Days Photo? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Olden Days Photo?

A

admin

I want to make a banner for a History section and need an old black and white/sepia photo. (Preferably a rectangular one).
Does anyone have one they can scan and send to me? Can be of anything to do with Richmond's early history.
Players, the Puntroad grounds etc.
I know there are some in the Tigerland book and I'll reserve it from the library to scan a few pics, but that could take a few weeks, so I'd appreciate if anyone can help out.

I got an A4 size black n white print of THAT mark by Roachy. Don't know if that'd be of any interest?

Howdy Td, I'm not sure if it will suit the purpose I have in mind, but if you'd like to send it I'm sure there would be a use for it on the site even if it's not for the banner I am making.  Maybe it will be just what I need anyway. :)

I have the Tigerland book and would be happy to scan a couple for you. But it may have to wait until the weekend as I have just moved house.

And as the Yellow Pages add said 'I've packed it'

Thanks Khan, that would be great.  No hurry though, take your time and settle in first.  Good Luck with the unpacking etc, I don't envy you that, ha.  :)