Now I MEAN it: Richmond will obliterate the Adelaide Crows by 57 points | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Now I MEAN it: Richmond will obliterate the Adelaide Crows by 57 points

I wish you had been serious right from the start. It would have saved a lot of pain.

I thought you meant it every week - last time I take your advice and put 100 bucks on the tiges

Harry said:
I thought you meant it every week - last time I take your advice and put 100 bucks on the tiges

BFTG I listened to you and had $200 on the Tiges to get within 30 pts @ 11-1. stop giving me these Bum steers

yellow_and_black said:
If it rains I really think we are in with a good chance.

And if Adelaide don't turn up for the game we are an even better chance.

poppa x said:
Not if Jack has the first shot for goal and kicks his usual point. :rofl

A wins a win even if it is by one point ;)

If he kicked it out on the full we'd be in trouble :)

Good to see that even in the face of doom and gloom most on here still have a sense of humour.

In some ways I'd actually prefer they lose. If Adelaide lose this then they are going to tank like crazy for the rest of the season to ensure that Richmond finish ahead of them and they get pick 4. I'd just like to see a close game this season, I don't even think in terms of winning anymore. I'm hoping the side can pick up a win in 2011.

CarnTheTiges said:
In some ways I'd actually prefer they lose. If Adelaide lose this then they are going to tank like crazy for the rest of the season to ensure that Richmond finish ahead of them and they get pick 4. I'd just like to see a close game this season, I don't even think in terms of winning anymore. I'm hoping the side can pick up a win in 2011.

Yeah exactly, hopefully the boys can show some ticker and tackle! The evidence shows if you apply the right pressure to adelaide they become crazy with the handball and cough it up.