Nostradamus | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nostradamus

J

JohnF

i'm bored, it's prediction time for the year ahead.

Where will Richmond finish? 7th

Who will be the most improved Tiger? Pettifer. He'll go from being shithouse to plain *smile*.

Who will finish in the top 3 at the tigers best and fairest?
1. Rory Hilton
2. Mark Coughlan
3. Kane Johnson

How many goals will Richo kick? 55

How many will be from drop punts? 3

Who won't be there by next year? Mills, Biddiscome, King, Houlihan, D.Kellaway, Vardy, (maybe Cameron and Rogers)

Who wont be there this year: Richardson (mentally, for at least half the games)

Who will be the most bagged player at Richmond? Campbell

Who will be the best player at Richmond? Campbell

Who will be the most praised player at Richmond?
Kane Johnson. He's a Rolls Royce, he's classy, Richmond would be nowhere without him.

Will Ottens have a better year this year than the last? Yes, slightly better.

Will Frawley's hair be totally white? Yes

Your thoughts?

Where will Richmond finish? 14th

Who will be the most improved Tiger? Duncan Kellaway. He couldnt get any worse.

1. Leon Cameron
2. Kane Johnson
3. M Chaffey
How many goals will Richo kick? 10, until his body falls to pieces

How many will be from drop punts? 1

Who won't be there by next year? Mills, Biddiscome, King, Houlihan, D.Kellaway, Vardy, (maybe Cameron and Rogers) I agree and Frawley

Who wont be there this year: Richardson and Houladud.

Who will be the most bagged player at Richmond? Ottens (the ferals will turn on custard arms)

Who will be the best player at Richmond? Johnson

Kane Johnson. Stands out like dogs balls.
Will Ottens have a better year this year than the last? The next McKernan. He will be booed by his own.

Will Frawley's hair be totally white? It will quickly return to natural back on the farm.

Where will Richmond finish? 1st (She says with less conviction than she had last week)

Who will be the most improved Tiger? Fiora

1-Ottens
2-Johnson
3-Gaspar

How many goals will Richo kick? 48
How many will be from drop punts? ?

Who won't be there by next year? Mills, Biddiscome, King, Houlihan, D.Kellaway, Vardy, (maybe Cameron and Rogers) I'll just copy John's list here.

Who wont be there this year: Pass

Who will be the most bagged player at Richmond? Bowden always seems to be the whipping boy.

Who will be the best player at Richmond? Ottens

Kane Johnson. He's a Rolls Royce, he's classy, Richmond would be nowhere without him. Gotta agree, ha.

Will Ottens have a better year this year than the last? Miles

Will Frawley's hair be totally white? If we have a season like last he'll pull it all out.

John we have a bit of a competition similar to this thread going from the old board. I'll bring it to the top in case any newer people to the board want to enter.

Where will Richmond finish? 9th

Who will be the most improved Tiger? Chris Newman

1. Billy Nichols
2. Justin Blumfield
3. Sipthorpe

How many goals will Richo kick? 63

How many will be from drop punts? 2

Who won't be there by next year? Mills, Biddiscome, King, Houlihan, D.Kellaway, Vardy, Cameron, Rogers, Tivendale

Who wont be there this year: Krak - 1 touch per match
Who will be the most bagged player at Richmond? Campbell

Who will be the best player at Richmond? Campbell

Kane Johnson. If Campbo played like Kane on Friday we would have said he played like a cat..

Will Ottens have a better year this year than the last? Yes, he will do things that will make people horny.

Will Frawley's hair be totally white? Blue rinse. He will age 30 yrs in 2003

Where will Richmond finish? 15th

Who will be the most improved Tiger? Newman

1. greg stafford
2. Kane Johnson
3. Mark Coughlan

How many goals will Richo kick? 34

How many will be from drop punts? none, all hook foots

Who won't be there by next year? Mills, Biddiscome, King, Houlihan, D.Kellaway, Vardy, Rogers Frawley, Wheadon, Cameron, Houlihan

Who wont be there this year: huh.

Who will be the most bagged player at Richmond? Blumfield

Johnson.

Will Ottens have a better year this year than the last? if there is a god

Will Frawley's hair be totally white? he'll have plenty of time in '04 to put a rinse thru it

Hiya there FS and welcome :). Hope the tiges restore your faith in the real stuff ;D.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Where will Richmond finish? 1st (doesn't have the same ring to it after Friday night)
Who will be the most improved Tiger? Newman

1-Johnson
eq 2-Ottens,Coughlan
3-Campo

How many goals will Richo kick? 72
How many will be from drop punts? Who cares as long as they go through the middle.

Who won't be there by next year? Wait til Oct. to answer that.

Who wont be there this year: Collingwood hopefully.

Who will be the most bagged player at Richmond? Usual scapegoats - Campo, Joel and Gas.

Kane Johnson. He's a Rolls Royce, he's classy. - Can't disagree there.

Will Ottens have a better year this year than the last? Heaps with the other talls around him.

Will Frawley's hair be totally white? No one said coaching was meant to be easy.

Duncan Kellaway. He couldnt get any worse.  

Geez you're a Dirkhead Diggler, ha.

Pity that flung membership card that cut you wasn't aimed a bit lower....you could do with a bit more blood to the brain I think.
How will you amuse us when Dunc retires?  (Proudly wearing his premiership medal.) ;D

Rosy
How will you amuse us when Dunc retires? (Proudly wearing his premiership medal.)

Nothing would please me more seeing Duncan with a premiership medal with coburg and the use of a ford falcon for a week for being best on ground. ;D

Where will Richmond finish? 3rd

Who will be the most improved Tiger?Mills :-/
1. K Johnson
2. M Richardson
3. W Campbell

How many goals will Richo kick? 57

How many will be from drop punts? 41 the rest consisting of helicopter punts and lttle dinky kicks from one metre out.

Who won't be there by next year? Biddiscome, Vardy, Houlihan Frawley,Pettifer,Holland(traded after 2001 proves to be a flash in the pan) and possibly depending on 03 form (Cameron, Mills,Hyde,Newman,Rogers,King,Flemming,Nichols,Kellaway). But before all of this occurs the Tigers will put out a press release saying we are emabarking on a 5 year rebuilding plan...blah be blah.. lah .. de ..dah. And this will cause supporters to question how you can have five 5 YEAR rebuilding plans in a twenty year period.(even the footballers themselves would know that the maths doesnt work there) and still have nothing to show for it.

Who wont be there this year: Pettifer(save for at training)
Who will be the most bagged player at Richmond? Bowden ( i wont be joining in)

Who will be the best player at Richmond?Johnson

Kane Johnson. He's a Rolls Royce, he's classy, Richmond would be nowhere without him. Well we have been nowhere without him. Its yet to be proven if even a Rolls parked in the garage will make our fleet of Skoda's and Datsun 120y coupes perform any better.

Will Ottens have a better year this year than the last? Yeah of course get off his back!

Will Frawley's hair be totally white? Who really cares Id like to think we will finish high enough that sacking him wont be an issue. But knowing our culture of mediocrity and having sat through it for as long as I can remember I will predict by seasons end Danny will be indistinguishable from Frank Drebbin Police Squad!!