North paying 300 dollars | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

North paying 300 dollars

23.21.159 said:
Betfair offering 300 big ones for North ATM !!! - 12 goals down an 3/4 time.

Hmmm. Reckon Brad Scott might need to take some of that ...
They could offer $1mill. It's a dead game.

was wondering how the hell have they won 4 games...would rather be dimma than scott!!!!

23.21.159 said:
Betfair offering 300 big ones for North ATM !!! - 12 goals down an 3/4 time.

Hmmm. Reckon Brad Scott might need to take some of that ...
l'll give you 200/1

Thank Christ we didn't get Scott he is a King Dud coach, he hasn't got a plan, i don't think his kids are as good as ours and the monkey is off our back at least for this week anyway.

zippadeee said:
Thank Christ we didn't get Scott he is a King Dud coach, he hasn't got a plan, i don't think his kids are as good as ours and the monkey is off our back at least for this week anyway.

You are going to have scooty all over you zip.

Its all ok opinion is opinion its neither right or wrong and who am i to say what someone belives is wrong time is all that we can rely on

zippadeee said:

Actually he does have a plan. Niggle the opposition.