No doubt about those wet toast egrets suppoerters..... | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

No doubt about those wet toast egrets suppoerters.....

nitrotiger

" lets play like the tigers of old ! "
Sep 9, 2005
Noble Park North Melbourne
I hope that my beloved Tigers players look at the mail Ive been reading about the wet toast supporters-bugger me they are nearly as bad as Croweater supporters and dare I say it.....Pies supporters .It should be a study in wonder this Friday Night :hihi

nitrotiger said:
I hope that my beloved Tigers players look at the mail Ive been reading about the wet toast supporters-bugger me they are nearly as bad as Croweater supporters and dare I say it.....Pies supporters .It should be a study in wonder this Friday Night :hihi
just go and watch the eagrets supporters at home in perth and you will see for yourself they are head and shoulders the worst in the AFL

houdini said:
just go and watch the eagrets supporters at home in perth and you will see for yourself they are head and shoulders the worst in the AFL

Correct, cross between tweed jackets of the MCC members and the dumbness of pies supporters.

houdini said:
Yep, my cousin and his family agree with that sentiment. He finds the Freo supporters much better, although it probably helps that his missus and mother-in-law both follow the Dockers. I encountered some at the MCG one day when we were *smile* and they were running all over us, what a smug pack of so and sos they were. Hope we wipe the smiles off their faces on Friday night.

CarnTheTiges said:
Yep, my cousin and his family agree with that sentiment. He finds the Freo supporters much better, although it probably helps that his missus and mother-in-law both follow the Dockers. I encountered some at the MCG one day when we were sh!t and they were running all over us, what a smug pack of so and sos they were. Hope we wipe the smiles off their faces on Friday night.

I remember a game at the G, there were a heap of Eagles supporters giving it to me and My mate relentlessly in the first half when they were on top. We started to come back, and eventually win, they all disappeared halfway through the third Q! pathetic

Yep I was at the game when richo did the big finger.

Smashed us by 55 points and booed us off the ground.

Most surprising was the bar was stocked with Margret River Chardonnay. (Did serve full strength beer at the night game though which I was pleased about)

A FEW POINTS WORTH NOTING
Subiaco station closed for games. The locals don’t like people getting off at their station.
Car park full of cars worth over 100k (Seriously it was like every Toorak Cowboy had decided to park their car for the game)
My seat was about 5 metres away from the ranger holding the Eagle. Bloody impressive beast!
It is fair to say these guys are the most feral supporters. Cashed up, canal style living, double income dumb kids, redneck, bogans.

uhuh uhuh said:
Subiaco station closed for games. The locals don’t like people getting off at their station.

are you fair dinkum? They close the station closest to the ground for games?

tigersnake said:
I remember a game at the G, there were a heap of Eagles supporters giving it to me and My mate relentlessly in the first half when they were on top. We started to come back, and eventually win, they all disappeared halfway through the third Q! pathetic
Let's hope it happens again on Friday. Maybe we can make them disappear by half time.

West Coast supporters hate Richmond supporters because we've heard the second Cold Chisel albumn.

Just like how Port supporters get angry when we say INXS will never play live again ;)